Thursday, April 23, 2009

*Gulp*

well, the gantlet has been thrown.
Mommy was chatting with me tonight, and after suggesting it once or twice laid it out.
He wants me to tell my family about my being a little sissy baby.
-gulp-
I'm sure i'm not the only little one here who feels that while being seen and teased by others is kinda hot, it's diffent with family.
Mommy was rather strict too, as i tried many times to suggest that maybe i could fake a need for diapers after a accident at work...
mommy replied with a stern
"No, i'm going to be the reason you're crapping your diaper in front of your family"
-Shiver-
Now he said i didn't have to right away, but the longer i wait, theres the chance he'll order me into full drag and diapers to tell them.
-gulp-
well, anyone who's actully reading this, leave your thoughts on what i should do..prove how much of a humiltion slut i am and do it, or wimp out?


oh, and for those of you confused...Mommy is a sweet sissy named Jenna while my former puppygirl is my big strong daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment