Wednesday, May 20, 2009

its the same thing every moring. if i'm not working, (yuck!) I get diapered and waddle downstairs to the laptop with a webcam asap.


sometimes even if i have to potty real bad, i'll hold it and then let it out in my diapeys,like a good baby would
here i am, standing in my shame, my mess, and wishing someone would have a good laugh at my expense...


"so...that's your boyfriend?" She asked and chuckled, tossing her hair back.
"Well, he was. get this, he gets just watsed, and comes to me and tells me how much he loves wearing diapers and being treated like a sissy bitch.!"
"That explains why he lets you.."
"No, that wuss was bawling like a baby after i started to spank him.."
"But he's a former indy wrestler...and he lifts heavy stuff all the time..."
"Oh, he could fight me, if he really wanted too..but he'd rather get off being laughed at."
Gary looked up, sniffling in nothing more than soiled diapers and a pink bra, looking at his ex girlfriend.
"did sissy make poopys?" she teased, and then turned around, and made the sissy kiss er ass, as she farted.

the ongoing adventure of sissy diaperbutt


No comments:

Post a Comment