Saturday, May 23, 2009

pic, story and a true tale.

here I am, saturday moring and i'm in a closet that the room uses as a room, smelling kitty littler and my diaper.
here i am just crawling around....having fun
uhhhhh, tummy cramps...i think i hafa...
wahhhhh i messed my diapey! i'm so upset i need my new pink paci!
mmm, paci...i just loveee sucking on things...that makes mommy giggle for some reason...

"And gary, one last thing." His boss said to the sissy, making a face.
"I know you lost bladder control from the accident, but thats the third messy diaper this week. either start using baby powder or something, or stop coming in!"
"Y-Yes sir." He gulped.
he didn't really need the diapers, but lied and said so. now he had grown so used to messing all the time, (this helped out by fun and loving tasks set out by mommy, daddy, and aunties rose &Jade)
that the wuss did need the diapers now.
he set out for lunch, walking into the bathroom of a club, and then waiting next to the glory hole...

OMG, true story.
so there i was, messing my di-dis like normal, when everybody who had been out, were home.
I nearly filled my diapey again and barly got cleaned up and got the edvince hidden!
then when i was droping it this moring, one of the ladys i know around here walked up, asking if i knew what that smell was.
I told her it was kirra's dirty diapers (my baby niece) and she just kind of tilted her head and said ok...

Should i be worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment